Pages

February 22, 2011

Too Full

Turns out that I'm one of them. Those crazy girls who loose their minds when they get engaged. All of the sudden I can't find my keys...ever. I forgot to return a few emails. I was late to meet my friend for breakfast. It's ridiculous. My brain has just been too full.

The details are swimming in my head and there aren't enough post-it notes in the word to rescue me. I admit that even though I don't want to be a freak of a bride, I had my first melt down the other day. A fabulous party for 300 people on a budget had me worried. Never to fear. I did want any girl would do. I called my mom.

Mom to the rescue! She met with our first choice reception venue this morning and sealed the deal! One major detail is off my plate and out of my brain.

October 21, 2011 is going to be a great day.

1 comment: