|in no particular order....|
19. My best friend, Laura, and I almost got kicked off a train in the middle of the night in Slovakia. True story.
18. I traveled to Egypt and saw a glimpse of the Nile, but managed to miss the pyramids.
17. I became an Aunt.
16. My mom married a pretty cool guy and I inherited four awesome step-siblings.
15. With the help of some friends, I overcame my hatred of onions, olives, and shrimp and discovered that I actually really love all three. (No one can convince me that pickles are delicious.)
14. I started attending and working at The Journey church in St. Louis.
13. I stopped biting my nails.
12. First time a boy held my hand.
11. Saw my first opera at the Vienna Opera House in Vienna, Austria.
10. Ventured into the ocean for the first time since 9th grade. (There are living things in there people!)
9. Visited Les Ailes de Refuge and walked the dirt streets of Yako, Burkina Faso with my cousin Nichole.
8. Joined Weight Watchers online and lost 45 lbs.
7. Said good-bye to my childhood dog, Tabi.
6. Purchased and paid off my first new car (Honda Civic 2004) which I still drive and love.
5. First date.
4. First kiss.
3. Took my first solo vacations to San Sebastian, Spain and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and loved every second of them.
2. Adopted Eisenhower (Ike). Life will never be the same.
1. Got engaged to the love of my life.
These are by no means all of the wonderful moments that made up my twenties, nor do they give credit to some of the harder times that shaped me into the almost-thirty-something woman that I am, but they are some of my favorite snapshots of life over the last ten years.