Pages

August 27, 2011

A Woman's Touch

Slowly but surely I'm making my mark on my future home. Justin has a great taste on his own, but it's been so much fun to dream about how we can make our home welcoming and comfortable and start to add my own touches.





A while back we moved the couch from my apartment over to Justin's for more seating, but it was super cramped with both of our sofas - that didn't really fit - in the living room. A couple weeks ago, on a secret trip to Costco, Justin found the perfect solution.  The new "love seat" is really two separate chairs that sit together to make a love seat. It is perfect for the space constraints of the living room and goes so well with the sofa with one of the sofas we already have.

Now comes the fun part - throw pillows! I found the most beautiful fabrics at Hawthorne Threads and the just arrived this week. I can't wait to get sewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment