Pages

January 14, 2011

Browsing...the new window shopping

I rarely actually window shop these days. Driving to the mall. Parking. Bleh. No thank you. But, I do still love the idea of window shopping. I love creating beautiful spaces for life to happen but, let's face it, I don't live on a rock star's salary. So, window shopping it is for me, picturing the life to be lived in that sweater, on that sofa, at that kitchen table or in front of these beautiful prints from Row Boat Press.

Today I found myself browser shopping for some fun art work and here's what I found:



Also, pretty stinking cute (and it works with a dry erase marker so that you can leave sweet little messages to your honey).

I'd like to hang this in the bathroom. Strange, I know. But, I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment