Pages

September 8, 2010

I want to go to there.


Who's seen House Hunters International? If you haven't watched it yet, you can find it on the wonderful Hulu.com. It's the perfect show for laying on the couch on a Saturday afternoon with the windows open. Believe me. I've done it.

I heart this show. It makes me want to sell everything that doesn't fit into two small suitcases and hop on a plane. This weekend I watched..ahem...several episodes. They all brought out the daydreamer in me. I was ready to embrace floor to ceiling windows in the United Arab Emirates, eat gelato on my new balcony in Rome and give gardening a try on the coast of Greece. 

Currently, I'm praying that a cottage (read: medium-size stone mansion) surrounded by the ocean and lavender fields in Southern France is in my somewhat-immediate future. Heck, I'll settle for my when-I-retire future. Perhaps, I could be a missionary to the lavender farmers. They need Jesus, too, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment