Pages

November 21, 2011

Menu Monday


Monday night is Community Group and this week, in honor of Thanksgiving, we're having an entire meal of side dishes. They are the best part of this fall holiday in my opinion. We're bringing the stuffing. It will not be home made. It will be from a box. From Aldi's. That's the best stuffing in the world. Why go through all the trouble of making our own when they've already reached perfection?

Tuesday night I'm going with the husband to a work dinner. I'm a little nervous. I don't know these folks very well and so I was looking for an appetizer that was impressive, yummy, and could be made in a hurry after work. I think The Pioneer Woman's Stuffed Mushrooms will be just the thing.

On Wednesday we're going to a Thanksgiving celebration with some friends before we leave town. I'm going to attempt to make a Pumpkin-Pecan Pie heavily inspired by Making Life Delicious. I'll let you know how it goes!

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be filled with Taco Bueno (because it is bueno), Jamba Juice, and Topeca coffee. And, of course, leftovers, lots of leftovers. All of the delicious things that Tulsa has to offer. Yum.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment